Lagoon Beach Resort strives to create the best vacation experience to every guest we cater to.
To ensure that your stay at our hotel and beach resort is comfortable and hassle-free, please adhere to the following hotel policies and guidelines.
- The official check-in time is 2:00 PM while check-out time is at 10:00 AM. Guests who choose to extend beyond 10:00 AM will be given a grace period of one hour and will then be charged P250/hour applied to the guest’s account.
- All of our accommodations have air conditioning. Please take note that the air-conditioning unit will automatically switch off if the windows are open or are not properly closed.
- The resort prohibits explosives, weapons, flammable materials, and other dangerous chemicals. If found, our security personnel reserves the right to confiscate these items before entering the property. Guests may claim these belongings before leaving.
- The entire resort is a non-smoking area. Guests caught smoking around the premises must discard their cigarettes immediately.
- Guests will be responsible to cover the costs for any room damage or missing resort property. Any fees incurred must be paid to the LBR management.
- In case of sudden booking cancellations or if a guest is removed from the premises due to misconduct, LBR management reserves the right to charge the guest the full length of their stay based on the reservation. No refunds will be given.
- Please ensure that your personal belongings are safe with you. LBR Management bears no responsibility for any damage or loss.
- Be cautious when using the bathrooms as the floor can be slippery when wet.
- Lagoon Beach Resort provides parking to guests bringing their private cars to the resort; however, we cannot guarantee the safety of your vehicles.
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel rooms or apartments.
- Dispose your garbage properly. Trash bins are available around the resort.
- Please turn all lights and air-conditioning off, lock the room, and surrender the key at the reception desk before checking out of the resort.
If you have questions, issues with your accommodation, concerns or suggestions to help us improve our service, feel free to call LBR Management at the reception desk at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your visit and we wish you a pleasant stay at Lagoon Beach Resort!